The BVRA Garden Club meets regularly for a fascinating variety of talks, visits and open gardens.
Annual Membership £12. All meetings, apart from visits, are FREE and held in The Church Hall, Church Lane, Bitton, on 3rd Monday in the month.
Doors Open 7.15pm. Meetings commence at 7.30pm. Visiting Guests £4.
Tickets for all visits are available from Marlene Gallop and Julie Scudamore. Ticket price for each visit varies.
Here is the programme for the remainder of 2016.
- AUGUST 15 MONDAY 7.30PM Talk: Cottage Gardens past, present and future NEIL LOVESEY OF PICKET LANE NURSERY – SOUTH PERROTT
- AUGUST 23 TUESDAY 2PM at the Garden Visit: Mr Biggs’ Garden at Camerton Court GUIDED TOUR BY HIS DAUGHTER-IN-LAW JULIANNE
- SEPTEMBER 15 THURSDAY 9AM Coach from Bitton Visits: Forde Abbey House and Garden – Chard then Mapperton Garden – Beaminster
- OCTOBER 17 MONDAY 7.30PM Talk: Running a Twenty-first Century Smallholding JULES MOORE OF MUMBLEYS FARMHOUSE
- NOVEMBER 21 MONDAY 7.30PM Talk: The Yellow Book/The National Garden Society SEAN MAGEE OF THE WILTSHIRE BRANCH OF NGS